ILF at a glance
The ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm which helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects. In more than 40 office locations on five continents the companies of the ILF Group employ in excess of 2,000 highly qualified employees. By having a regional presence it is possible to continuously liaise with the respective client and project parties on site. At the same time, close cooperation within the network of the ILF Group makes it possible to integrate international top experts and make use of special experience, processes and tools.
The combination of local presence and international expertise ensures that client needs are met to the greatest possible extent. The company is fully privately owned by the founding families and is therefore completely independent with no affiliation to manufacturers, suppliers or financial institutions.
ILF assists its clients in the Oil & Gas, Energy & Climate Protection, Water & Environment as well as Transport & Structures sectors to reach their ambitious goals by
- developing and optimising sustainable project solutions based on a comprehensive approach in combination with creativity and diligence
- providing top quality and reliability
- closely interacting on site
- integrating all involved parties
- using ILF’s long-standing international experience and competence at top level as well as
- safeguarding ILF’s complete independence on a permanent basis
ILF is committed to achieving the highest standard of client satisfaction and to maintaining long-term business relations with its clients.
ILF aims at contributing to a better quality of life around the globe.