Commissioning and start-up
A structured commissioning and start-up facilitates the orderly transition of a project from the construction phase to the operating phase. The commissioning and start-up activities encompass a structured and consequent review of the constructed facility with respect to the contractually stipulated scope of operation.
This necessitates accurate planning of commissioning and start-up procedures.
As part of ILF’s integrated improvement system the feedback from the commissioning and start-up phase and operating phase is evaluated systematically. Pertinent conclusions are integrated into the design and management processes.
ILF’s services at the start of the operating phase include:
- Elaboration and coordination of commissioning, takeover and performance test programmes as well as start-up procedures
- Supervision of commissioning, takeover and performance tests as well as start-up
- Supervision and coordination of trial run as well as takeover of plant
- Acceptance test and pertinent certificates
- Elaboration of operating and maintenance manuals
- Staff training
- Technical consultancy after start-up (e.g. with regard to ongoing operation