Complex projects frequently give rise to problems at interfaces involving different project parties. Additionally, the coordination input increases with the number of project parties involved.
That is why ILF strives to cover all the competences needed for complex projects by using its own specialists to reduce external interfaces to an absolute minimum.
ILF provides complementary expertise in the following areas:
- Geology and hydrogeology
- Geotechnical engineering & soil mechanics
- Urban and environmental planning
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment
- Design of load-bearing structures
- Information management and GIS
- Risk and safety management
- Financial analysis and institutional strengthening
- Project development