Information management and GIS
When designing and planning large-scale projects, large quantities of data and information have to be collected, organised and managed.
This requires the use of state-of-the-art electronic data processing tools.
ILF has long-standing competence in the development and application of data processing systems. The scope of services includes:
- Services and software development in conjunction with GIS/CAD/DB/IT projects and systems
- Design and conception of company-wide GIS/CAD/DB/IT systems
- Development/implementation, testing, documentation, start-up/roll-out, training and maintenance of company-wide GIS/CAD/DB/IT systems
- System integration of GIS/CAD/DB/IT solutions in existing IT landscapes (process control systems/management information systems (MIS), models and simulation applications)
- Pipeline Information Platform (PIP) incl. modules for all phases of pipeline projects
For additional information, please click here: