In the early project phases, ideas are developed and made into concepts and master plans. Truly good project ideas are those which can be realised.
That is why project ideas have to be examined in detail in terms of technical, economic and legal criteria and with regard to feasibility.
Based on validated facts and information a decision is taken about whether or not to further pursue the project in question.
ILF supports investors in the development and implementation of projects. For selected projects ILF takes on the role of project developer. ILF provides the following services:
- Project identification
- Master and framework plans
- Implementation concepts
- Preparation of project funding
- Project marketing
- Utilisation concepts
For additional information, please click here:
- Geology and hydrogeology
- Geotechnical engineering & soil mechanics
- Urban and environmental planning
- Environmental & Social Impact Assessment
- Design of load-bearing structures
- Information management and GIS
- Risk and safety management
- Financial analysis and institutional strengthening