Risk and safety management
Due to large-scale and often tragic accidents the hazard potential of infrastructure and industrial projects has become the focus of public attention.
In many cases this has resulted in more restrictive risk and safety standards for structures and facilities. That is why risk and safety specific investigations and verifications tend to be required as early as at the permit application stage of a project.
In addition, hazard scenarios and suitable precautionary measures have also to be developed and planned for the construction phase.
ILF has many years of experience in the risk and safety management of infrastructure projects and industrial plants. ILF’s services in this field include:
- Qualitative and quantitative risk analyses (ENVID, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, QRA, etc.)
- Safety concepts and verifications
- Evacuation plans and simulations
- Alarm and emergency response plans
- Safety coordination (including contractor management)
- Occupational health and safety plans
- Reliability assessments of technical systems
- Environmental and social impact assessments (ESIA)
For additional information, please click here: