Urban and environmental planning
The implementation of complex projects is increasingly influenced by decisive criteria such as financing and approval criteria.
A project’s environmental compatibility is of special importance. Close cooperation between environmental specialists and engineers in the initial stage of a project ensures that the different aspects of environmental compatibility and sustainability are taken into account.
From experience we know that this stage is also important for early coordination with the approval authorities and their designated experts to ensure a smooth approval process.
ILF’s services in environment and landscape planning encompass:
- Ecological mapping
- Environmental impact assessment
- Interdisciplinary value engineering assessment
- Planning of mitigation and compensation measures
- Landscape conservation support plan
- Emission and immission calculations
- Ecological supervision on construction sites
For additional information, please click here: