Planners of new construction plants and those who plan the rehabilitation of existing plants are often faced with the challenge of how to best supply industrial consumers.
Limited space (especially underground) and long supply routes, in combination with limited budgets and the high demands being placed on supply security, require well thought-out individual solutions.
ILF has extensive experience in examining energy supply concepts from various angles in the individual planning and design phases, and in developing various alternatives, which enables the client to choose the optimal solution.
During the preparation of energy supply concepts, the individual components such as high- and medium-voltage systems, low-voltage systems and emergency power supply systems are designed, and the following services are provided:
- Optimization of energy transport routes
- Optimization of modes of energy transport
- Optimization of energy consumption through the use of innovative, energy-saving industrial consumers
- Dimensionierung of cables
- Placement of distributors in operating rooms and open-air areas