Water Treatment Plant Design
Because of growing water consumption, dwindling water resources and increasing water pollution, using raw water of poor quality undergoing purification treatment is often the only option to quench the world’s thirst.
Appropriate water treatment systems have to be customized depending on raw water quality, intended use of water, and operational constraints.
ILF’s expertise covers the complete technology range, from well-established affordable solutions that make purified water accessible to a rapidly growing population, to innovative, high-tech water treatment processes such as reverse osmosis systems.
Whether it is initial assessments of potable and production water demands, feasibility studies for comparison of suitable water treatment options, design development for recommended solutions, and/or support during procurement, construction and commissioning of water treatment plants – ILF’s water treatment plant experts are passionate about their contribution to sustaining human life.
Fields of Expertise:
- Process engineering including process optimization
- Water reuse
- Hydraulic engineering
- “One-stop shop” design services for all plant components
- Permit application design
- CAPEX and OPEX estimates
- Studies of alternatives including financial modeling
- Supervision of construction, installation, testing and commissioning
- Consultancy services for plant operation and maintenance
- Personnel training