Lead Process Engineer - LNG Facilities (m/f)
For LNG import and export Terminals (onshore and FSRU) as well as small scale LNG production facilities the process engineering has to be done for the different project phase’s concept, FEED and detail-engineering.
Some typical activities are:
- Coordination of different process activities in the process team but also to other disciplines
- Development of process equipment speciﬁcations and data sheets
- Process package – engineer (bid evaluation, vetting, expediting, commissioning support)
- Supervision of process simulation activities
- Execute process simulation with process simulator (Hysis) and Excel-tools
- Process optimization studies
- Academic Education to BSc. level minimum in Engineering / Process Engineering or comparable education
- Ideally at least 5 years experience in the engineering of LNG projects
- Good knowledge in MS Office and Process Simulation Tools, e.g. Hysis, Unisim
- Good command of English and German language
- You are used to work flexibly, independently and reliably in a team and you are mobile to work in international projects abroad.
We offer demanding challenges in a dynamic, team-oriented company with attractive conditions in connection with long term employment. ILF opens the chance to work on interesting projects in an international environment.
Share our drive for engineering excellence!
Location: ILF-Germany (ILF-GER)
Available from: 2018-01-22
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Tanja Meyer
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 247
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144