Senior Civil Engineer
- Collection and analysis of the Project technical specifications issued by the Client and according to international standards bodies and applicable legal requirements;
- Reviews and comment on client’ Civil technical documentation and requirements;
- Seeks as far as possible solutions, which can bring overall savings to the Project.
- Executes assigned activities such as input to the design, verification and studies relevant to any discipline engineering topic;
- Contributes to design and engineering optimisation in term of costs, fabrication and HSSE.
- Develops studies for foundations and concrete structures;
- Reviews and /or vetting of design specifications for reinforced concrete, buildings, earthworks, roads and underground networks, piling works and soil improvement including related civil calculations;
- Reviews and /or vetting of layout of buildings;
- Reviews and /or vetting of technical documentation for civil material requisition and assists the procurement department in the technical evaluations;
- Reviews and /or vetting of material spec.’s and architectural design for buildings;
- Reviews and /or vetting of the technical specifications including relevant data sheets for purchasing and contracting activities;
- Assists the Engineering Manager for solving technical problems arising during Project development and for interfacing/supporting the internal/external contracting and procurement department;
- Perform/verify all discipline analyses and calculation notes required designing of the civil works, including the engineering activities of third parties and/or sub-Contractors;
- Site survey and supervision when applicable;
- Able to review and development of construction drawings: General Layout, Steel structural, Concrete structural, Roads, Foundations in accordance with international and local standards;
- Verification and control of actual condition of building, equipment support foundations on site when applicable;
- Understanding, reading and assisting in geological/geotechnical soils survey where applicable
- Education: Bachelor degree in engineering or similar field is minimum requirement; Master degree in relevant field and or professional accreditation from PMI kind of project management associations preferred.
- Language skills: English is mandatory Russian is advantageous (Client: Knowledge of Russian language on proficiency level and English language not lower than upper-intermediate level
- Professional experience: Min 10 years experience in comparable position
Location: ILF-Kazakhstan, Office Tashkent
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Kazakhstan Consulting Engineers LLC
Ms. Zulfira Sadyrbayeva
98, Panfilova Str.
BC “Old Square”, Office 609
Tel: +7 (727) 3 13 07 - 26
Fax: +7 (727) 3 13 07 - 18