Project Controls Manager
- Define the Project services and controls organisation, staffing, manpower plans and personnel roles;
- Monitor and support performance of QA/QC, planning/scheduling, contract management and communication functions;
- Develop and introduce Project specific key performance indicators to allow regular weekly/monthly reporting in an efficient standardised way;
- Develop/foster development of Project specific plans, procedures and work instructions taking into account Client requirements and ILF PMS standards as reference guidelines;
- Create a project controls, risk management and QA/QC awareness atmosphere among all project participants;
- Monitor and audit implementation (Client and/or ILF mandatory) project specific management systems and assurance processes (including plans, procedures and templates);
- Monitor development and use of project specific document distribution review and approval matrices in line with the technical authority procedure;
- Participate in periodic review/comparison meetings regarding progress, budget, schedules and forecasts;
- Coordinate and lead development of Project specific reports, plans, and strategies as would requested by the Client/Lenders;
- Plan for and monitor implementation of an audit plan/schedule to ensure performance of services in line with project requirements and approved plans and procedures;
- Support the Contract Manager and the Planning Engineer in their duty with regards to monitoring and administration of the EPC Contract;
- Review/approve key documents and deliverables issued by the EPC Contractor, including QA/QC plans, procedures; procurement and contracting plans/strategies, plans/schedules, reports;
- Monitor development and implementation of project change management processes;
- Monitor and ensure proper communication systems are in place and implemented and respective plans and procedures are adhered to;
Education: Bachelor degree in management or similar field is minimum requirement; Master degree and or professional accreditation from PMI kind of project management associations preferred
Language skills: Russian is mandatory
Professional experience: Min 15 years experience in comparable projects with similar project management role; Min 5 years – managerial experience
- Knowledge and experience in international PMC contracts related to the development and execution EPC Contracts.
- Hands-on experience in overall Project documentation required for the assurance processes involved in PMC services;
- Experience in major Onshore or Offshore Oil & Gas Projects, or for Major Oil Company or EPC Contractor.
- Clear understanding of project management needs throughout all phases of project development for mega projects including multitude of project stakeholders with different objectives and needs
- Ability to use all the resources effectively and efficiently.
- Good knowledge of computer based systems including, Microsoft Office applications and planning tools (like Primavera or MS Project).
Please send CVs to Recruitmentemail@example.com
Location: ILF-Kazakhstan, Office Tashkent
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Kazakhstan Consulting Engineers LLC
Ms. Zulfira Sadyrbayeva
98, Panfilova Str.
BC “Old Square”, Office 609
Tel: +7 (727) 3 13 07 - 26
Fax: +7 (727) 3 13 07 - 18