- In support of the Project and Project Manager, Contractual support to the Client’s team to ensure that Client’s needs and legal and Contractual requirements are considered throughout planning and performance of PMC services.
- Support of Project Manager and Engineering Manager in day-to-day decisions in the execution of the Project regarding Contractual activities.
- Monitoring compliance to project Contractual requirements, codes, practices, policies, performance standards and specifications and the requirements of the Company Integrated Management System.
- Review key Contract documents, Project Standards including Project deliverables issued by the Client and/or EPC Contractor, including legal procedures, technical reports and, if necessary, to make proposal of alternative to improve the completeness and quality of the documentation reviewed, in respect of the best practice
- Support the Project and Engineering Manager in MOC, ( Management of Change ) assisting the Client in the assessment and validation of the Technical Changes and Variation Order raised by the EPC Contractor.
- Following the issuance and approval of all Contracts regarding engineering deliverables and the (key) engineering documents.
- Maintain registers for the monitoring and reporting of all Contractual documents / monthly reports between SGC-OC and ILF/PMC plus all EPC / Uzliti Contractual document.
- Keep a Register of all such Documents including MOC ( Management of Change ) in order to evaluate and advise SGC-OC regarding future Claims Management.
Education: Bachelor degree is minimum requirement;
Language skills: English is mandatory – Russian is advantageous
Professional experience: Min 15 years of technical experience
- Be proactive, a self-starter and ability to work without supervision.
- Systematic thinker and good organizational skills/ time management.
- Strong personality with ability to be firm and persuasive without authority.
- Team player within and across functions.
- Sensitive to Client’s requirements and Client-focused.
Work Location: Uzbekistan, Tashkent
Work schedule: 5/2
Please send CVs to Recruitment-UZB@ilf.com
Location: ILF-Kazakhstan, Office Tashkent
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Kazakhstan Consulting Engineers LLC
Ms. Zulfira Sadyrbayeva
98, Panfilova Str.
BC “Old Square”, Office 609
Tel: +7 (727) 3 13 07 - 26
Fax: +7 (727) 3 13 07 - 18