Project Engineer Photovoltaic (m/f)
To support our operations within South East Asia, ILF Consulting Engineers Asia is looking for a qualified Project Engineer (m/f) to design and manage large scale Photovoltaic Power Projects.
- Your scope of work will include, but not be limited, to assist to elaborate technical studies / designs / inspection of large scale PV power projects in cooperation with the ILF project team, such as:
– Energy Yield Assessments
– Feasibility Studies
– Conceptual / Detail Design
– Design Vetting
– Site Supervision
- Further, you will attend to meetings with clients, help to evaluate sites, assist to check / supervise installations and support to prepare technical and commercial proposals.
- Successfully completed engineering studies within electrical or mechanical field holding a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Professional experience in PV technology and PV power plant design would be a key advantage.
- Excellent command in English (speaking and writing) is a plus. Fluent in Asian languages would be an asset.
- Software knowledge: Full proficiency in MS Office; knowledge in PVSyst, CAD or Helios 3D is an advantage.
- Ability to work in multinational and multi-disciplinary teams, demonstrating high level of intercultural competence.
- Flexibility and mobility to travel abroad within the SE-Asia region is expected.
We offer you to take part in challenging projects in a dynamic, team-oriented and international company with attractive conditions and a safe, long-term employment.
Share our fascination for engineering excellence!
Please send your complete application using the key-word “Project Engineer-PV”, including your desired compensation, exclusively by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: ILF-Thailand (ILF-THA)
Available from: 2020-07-02
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Consulting Engineers (Asia) Ltd.
Ms. Russarin Pattanakullasage
Modernform Tower, 22nd Floor
699, Srinagarindra Road, Phatthanakan, Suanluang,
Tel: +66 (2) 0 90 29 77moc/fli//p/nirassur