Junior Project Manager Photovoltaic (m/f)
To support our operations within South East Asia, ILF Consulting Engineers Asia is looking for a qualified Junior Project Manager Photovoltaics (m/f) to design and manage large scale Photovoltaic power projects.
- You will help to lead multidisciplinary project-teams to elaborate technical studies / designs / inspection of international large-scale PV power projects (on-grid / off-grid) in cooperation with the ILF project manager and project director.
- Thereby you will be in direct contact with clients, utilities and contractors and carry personnel as well budget responsibility.
- Your scope of work will include but not be limited to assist to elaborate technical studies in cooperation with the ILF project team, such as:
– Energy Yield Assessments
– Feasibility Studies
– Conceptual / Detail Design
– Design Vetting
– Site Supervision
- Further, you will attend to meetings with clients, help to evaluate sites, assist to check / supervise installations and support to prepare technical and commercial proposals.
- Successfully completed engineering studies, preferably with a specialization in the field of Renewable Energies / Photovoltaics.
- Professional experience in PV technology and PV power plant design.
- In depth knowledge of the photovoltaics, the Design of PV power plants, the realization of Feasibility Studies and Yield Assessments as well as successful experience in proposal management.
- Work experience as a project manager for PV power plants with experience with EPC-companies is an advantage.
- Excellent command in English (speaking and writing) is a must. Fluent in Asian languages would be an asset.
- Software knowledge: Full proficiency in MS Office; knowledge in PVSyst, CAD or Helios 3D is an advantage.
- Ability to work in multinational and multi-disciplinary teams, demonstrating high level of intercultural competence (internally and with the client).
- Flexibility and mobility to travel abroad within the SE-Asia region is expected.
We offer you to take part in challenging projects in a dynamic, team-oriented and international company with attractive conditions and a safe, long-term employment.
Share our fascination for engineering excellence!
Please send your complete application using the key-word “Junior Photovoltaic Project Manager”, including your desired compensation, exclusively by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: ILF-Thailand (ILF-THA)
Available from: 2019-09-23
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Consulting Engineers (Asia) Ltd.
Ms. Russarin Pattanakullasage
Modernform Tower, 22nd Floor
699, Srinagarindra Road, Phatthanakan, Suanluang,
Tel: +66 (2) 0 90 29 77moc/fli//p/nirassur