I&C Project Engineer (m/f)
Your activity as a project engineer (m/f) will include planning and design, specification and tendering as well as order processing, construction supervision and commissioning of automation, data communication and computer systems for international projects in the fields of pipeline automation and MSR-/automation technology.
In our team you will work at the further development of selected technologies.
In addition you will take over project management tasks with the aim to manage projects on your own in the future.
- You have successfully completed your studies at a Technical University or an University of Applied Sciences as M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical, Instrument, Information Technology
- You are fluent in German and English
- Experience in Cyber Security preferable
- You are used to work flexibly, independently and reliably in a team and you are mobile to work in international projects abroad
- proficient user of MS Office
Why should you apply?
- a pleasant, cooperatively working environment
- an exciting and versatile field of activity in a dynamic, team-oriented company with attractive conditions in connection with long term employment
- interesting projects in an international environment
- an attractive working hours model as well as other benefits (e.g. health program, Ticket Restaurant vouchers, Bikeleasing etc.)
- company owned parking respectively a very good connection to public transport
To apply for this opportunity please send us your resume with cover letter, availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share our drive for engineering excellence!
Location: ILF-Germany (ILF-GER)
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kffr. Vera Hoeft
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 348
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144