Senior Engineer Battery Energy Storage System, Renewables (m/f/d)
The ILF Munich Solar Photovoltaic & Hybrid Systems team works across a diverse range of large-scale renewables projects across private and public sectors globally. Join us and work ideally from our office in Munich but also from one of our other locations (Hamburg / Bremen / Essen) or remotely.
- You will operate as a technical advisor to private clients and developers looking at early stage investigation for projects.
- This includes (Pre)-Feasibility work related to system sizing, technology review attributes across storage technologies, CAPEX and OPEX estimation and conceptual system design and layout.
- As an interface between suppliers/EPC contractors and client you keep up to date with and pass on market trends, new products, warranty standards and degradation models.
- Finally, you will support in evaluation of EPC offers and the preparation of proposals and pricing as required.
- A challenging and enjoyable job role with a high level of personal responsibility in an exciting and varied technical environment.
- You will be part of a dynamic team and share your expertise when mentoring less experienced junior engineers and grow your knowledge from senior colleagues.
- We offer you a pleasant, social environment as well as a wide range of development opportunities within a globally operating company.
- Look forward to benefits like a flexible working time model, mobile working, job ticket, bike leasing, health program, sports offers, gym allowance, company events, etc..
- Successfully graduated in the field of energy, electrical engineering or similar with a focus on Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS) / Renewable Energies / Photovoltaics.
- Knowledge of Power Systems (Modelling) and the impact of Variable Renewable Energy (VRE) generation within them as well as Techno Economic modelling of Battery Systems.
- Expertise with the software HOMER and Power system Software, PLEXOS is desirable
- Understanding of of PPA and EPC contracts provisions for performance metrics and penalties or liquidated damages is an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken skills in English.
Sounds like a match? We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Be part of Engineering Excellence!
ILF Beratende Ingenieure is a renowned, globally active engineering and consulting company with more than 50 years of experience. We design comprehensive, customized solutions for national and international industrial and infrastructure projects. At ILF, we develop sustainable and economical approaches today to address tomorrow’s needs.
If you’d like to learn even more about us and our application process, feel free to visit us at kununu.
Location: ILF-Germany, Office München
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Caroline Göhringer
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 379
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144