Senior Engineer Battery Energy Storage System, Renewables (m/f/d)
The ILF Munich Solar Photovoltaic & hybrid systems team works across a diverse range of large-scale renewables projects across private and public sectors globally. Join us and work ideally from our office in Munich but also from one of our other locations (Bremen / Hamburg / Essen / Berlin / Fontainebleau / Madrid) or remotely.
- You will operate as a Senior Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) Expert to International Finance Institutions (IFI’s and DFI’s), national power utilities, major private clients as well as project developers.
- During development phase of the projects, you will participate to (Pre)-Feasibility work related to technology review attributes across storage technologies, system sizing CAPEX and OPEX estimation and conceptual system design and layout.
- During implementation phase, you will be in charge of writing the BESS Technical Specifications, evaluating EPC/IPP offers, reviewing and validating the executive design before construction. Your will also be involved in the construction and commissioning of the BESS.
- As an interface between suppliers, EPC contractors and clients you keep up to date with and pass on market trends, new products, standards and simulation models.
- Tradition meets Modern: As a medium-sized family business, our corporate culture is characterized by unbureaucratic dynamic and collaborative flat hierarchies. We combine long-standing tradition with innovative approaches and the latest technologies.
- We share profits with our employees, reward employee recommendations and publications of technical articles and honor outstanding projects with Excellence Awards.
- Become part of a great vision: We aspire to drive the energy transition, promote environmental protection and contribute to improving the quality of life for all.
- We take care of your health and the environment through our mobile and flexible work offer, generous special leave allowance in addition to mandated holidays, bike leasing, Job Ticket, gym allowance, comfortable and adjustable working areas and co-payment for workplace prescription eyewear. (Customized according to country)
- Graduated in the field of energy, electrical engineering or similar with a focus on Energy Storage Systems (ESS) / Renewable Energies / Photovoltaics.
- 7 years of experience in Power Systems (Modelling), Battery Systems, and Variable Renewable Energy (VRE) generation within them, combined with a very good technical understanding of battery systems and energy storage simulation programs.
- Expertise with the software HOMER and Power system Software, high-level programming capabilities is desirable.
- Understanding of PPA and EPC contracts provisions for performance metrics and penalties is an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken skills in English and ideally knowledge of French.
Sounds like a match? We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com.!
Be part of Engineering Excellence!
ILF Consulting Engineers is a renowned, globally active engineering and consulting company with more than 50 years of experience. We design comprehensive, customized solutions for national and international industrial and infrastructure projects. At ILF, we develop sustainable and economical approaches today to address tomorrow’s needs.
If you’d like to learn even more about us and our application process, feel free to visit us at kununu.
Location: ILF Germany, Office Bremen
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Caroline Göhringer
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 379
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144