Commissioning Manager for PMC Services
- Review EPC Contractor developed Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & start up Plans, Procedures & related methods statements.
- Leads, directs and supervises PMC commissioning team of discipline Engineers in preparation and execution of Pre-commissioning and commissioning of gas Plant systems assuming responsibility for implementation in conformance with the Client’s needs, quality and HSE standards.
- Review and assess of the work risks and safety requirements involved in Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities. Ensure safety of PMC team during performance of the works
- Review Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning schedule, sequence, and priority systems / sub-systems as per process requirements and construction status.
- Prepares a technical recommendations with write up on how the plant shall be commissioned and handed over including certification.
- Review manpower organization to complete the commissioning schedule and assess the available resources and possible constraints in the execution of the same.
- Oversees and ensures all construction activities are completed prior to taking up the system for commissioning and ensure the setting up of safety procedures for the same.
- Coordinates with the Client and EPC Contractor pre-commissioning and commissioning team and support the development of integrated plans including the scope of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities, duration for each, scope of interlinked activities, resources required, constraints regarding the same, as well as availability of tools and machinery in addition to overseeing the preparation of pre-commissioning and commissioning schedules based on the quantum of job and duration for each activity as well as prioritize system completion requirements in order to steer construction completion.
- Provides guidance to the pre-commissioning and commissioning team in analyzing the scope as per contract and battery limit /guarantees as well as ensure the preparation of procedures for systematic and sequential pre commissioning/commissioning/start-up of plant.
Ensures that all safety requirements and procedures are followed during Pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up.
- Coordinates with other departments to resolve interface problems and attend regular review meetings with the client on issues such as HSE conformance and pre-commissioning and commissioning progress as well as meetings with the Vendors to resolve any equipment related problems.
- Reviews reports generated by Commissioning Engineers and report to PMC Management the Pre-commissioning and commissioning updates. provide support and technical guidance as and when required.
- Ensure Pre-commissioning and commissioning team hands over the plant to client in line with the commissioning start-up schedules and client requirements.
- Attend Site walk downs related to readiness of pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up. Review Punch List Items and support closure tracking as per Project procedures.
- Worked as commissioning manager for at least one project in gas processing industry from Client side or PMC
- Minimum 10 years of experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of oil and gas related projects. Familiar with gas sweetening, dehydration and Sulphur units
- Thorough knowledge of relevant international standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly pro-active working style with team work spirit
- Good knowledge of office software and respective professional software
Education: University Degree preferably in Engineering Sciences
Language skills: English is mandatory.
Russian is advantageous
Professional experience: Min 10 years
Location: ILF-Kazakhstan, Office Tashkent
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Kazakhstan, Atyrau
Ms. Bakyt Kadiraliyeva
26V Vladimirskiy Street
Tel: +7 (712) 2 71 61 - 70
Fax: +7 (702) 3 32 89 - 88