Project & Technical Bid Engineer (m/f/d)
The ILF Electrical Engineering team in Munich works across a diverse range of large-scale international projects in private and public sectors. These can be in the fields of energy transmission and distribution systems, grid connection of Solar PV, wind or BESS power plants, power to gas facilities, water transmission systems and large-scale industrial plants.
Join us as a project & technical bid engineer (m/f/d) with relevant industrial experience in Munich, Essen, Berlin, Hamburg or Bremen, who in addition to being involved in projects is also interested in taking on a key role in the sales activities of the sector!
Your responsibilities would include:
- As a project engineer you would be a key member in our project teams and provide project design solutions for example planning and design, specifying and tendering as well as order processing, construction supervision and commissioning of electrical aspects of large-scale international projects
- You will be also responsible for developing project proposals, including writing of methodology sections as well as cost calculations, supported by other technical experts
- You will be supporting our Business Development Team in building lasting client relationships
- You will support in developing new markets especially within German speaking regions
- You will coordinate and work with interdisciplinary teams across the ILF Group and act as the interface between sales and technical teams.
- You will be responsible for client and stakeholder engagement including management of expectations
The team is based in our Munich office, however, the option of working from our offices in Bremen, Berlin, Essen or Hamburg is available.
- Tradition meets modernity: As a medium-sized family business, our corporate culture is characterised by flat hierarchies, unbureaucratic and short decision-making processes and very collegial cooperation, while combining long-standing tradition with innovative approaches and the latest technologies.
- Become part of a great vision: we want to drive forward the energy transition, promote environmental protection and contribute to improving the quality of life for all of us.
- Your development opportunities are characterised by quick assumption of responsibility, our ILF Academy, a fixed annual training budget of €1,200 and an e‑learning platform.
- We take care of your health and the environment by offering mobile and flexible working, many special days off in addition to the work-free 24/31 December, bike leasing, the Job Ticket, a gym allowance, height-adjustable desks and the co-payment for workplace glasses.
- Degree in Electrical or Industrial Engineering with focus on power systems or equivalent
- Professional experience in power systems consulting and/or electrical engineering
- First professional experience in the field of bidding or business development
- You are fluent in German and English and beneficial would be a knowledge of French
- You are used to working flexibly, independently and reliably in a team
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in particular considering email correspondence, technical proposal and report writing and presentations
- You are able to work in a fast-paced environment, often working on multiple projects at any one time.
- Proficiency in MS Office
Sounds like a match? We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability at email@example.com!
Be part of Engineering Excellence!
In a medium-sized family business with around 250 employees in Germany and at the same time active worldwide as an engineering and consulting service provider in the energy sector with a long-standing tradition and innovative approaches.
With our customised and excellent solutions for national and international industrial and infrastructure projects, we drive the energy transition, protect the environment, improve the quality of life and do so with numerous locations at home and abroad and 29 nationalities. We have part-time department heads, receptionists instead of receptionists and an age range of our employees of more than 70 years.
If you would like to learn more about us and our application process, please visit us at kununu.
Location: ILF Germany, Office Essen
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kffr. Vera Hoeft
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 348
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144