Irrigation Engineer (m/f)
- Plans, designs, and oversees construction of irrigation projects for transporting distributing water to agricultural lands.
- Plans and designs irrigation fixtures & installation of fixtures to requirements specifications.
- Directs, through subordinate supervisors, construction of such irrigation systems as dams, canals and ditches, according to type of soil, climatic characteristics, water supply, return flow and other factors affecting irrigation requirements.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- A degree in engineering, preferably BSc with +15 years of experience or MSc with +10 years of experience
- Excellent command of English, Arabic would be beneficial
- Use relationship management techniques to develop project opportunities within existing and new client accounts, further developing long-term partnerships and an effective client network
- Self-initiative, client focus, awareness of trends and changes, as well as an entrepreneurial attitude and a confident demeanor
What we are offering:
An interesting and challenging position with a high level of personal responsibility in a very diversified and interesting technical work environment. The opportunity to work in a dynamic team and to make use of your professional and personal qualifications in exciting projects. A pleasant social environment as well as a variety of opportunities for professional development in a company that operates globally. People who join our team find an organization that values them, treats them with respect, and constantly invests to help them to take on new challenges.
Location: ILF-Saudi Arabia (ILF-KSA)
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF & Partners Engineering PSC
Mr. Benjamin Kreiter
Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz Road
Olaya District, Building No. 3074
Olaya Towers, Tower B, 11th Floor
Tel: +966 (11) 4 65 41 45
Fax: +966 (11) 4 64 46 16