- Conducting research to develop new plant varieties that are resistant to disease or drought, for example.
- Conducting research on soil composition, irrigation methods, pest control techniques, and other factors that affect plant growth.
- Monitoring insect populations to determine when pesticides or other treatments are needed.
- Conducting environmental impact assessments to determine if proposed construction projects will have any impact on the surrounding environment or wildlife habitats.
- Evaluating plants for signs of stress, disease, or other problems.
- Consulting with clients about the selection of plants suitable for their needs.
- Recommending new planting designs or layouts based on client needs, available space, sunlight requirements, and other considerations.
- A degree in engineering, preferably BSc with +15 years of experience or MSc with +10 years of experience
- Previous experience working in Middle East, preferably Saudi Arabia.
- Western accredited University
- Excellent command of English, Arabic would be beneficial
- Use relationship management techniques to develop project opportunities within existing and new client accounts, further developing long-term partnerships and an effective client network
- Self-initiative, client focus, awareness of trends and changes, as well as an entrepreneurial attitude and a confident demeanor
What we are offering:
An interesting and challenging position with a high level of personal responsibility in a very diversified and interesting technical work environment. The opportunity to work in a dynamic team and to make use of your professional and personal qualifications in exciting projects. A pleasant social environment as well as a variety of opportunities for professional development in a company that operates globally. People who join our team find an organization that values them, treats them with respect, and constantly invests to help them to take on new challenges.
Location: ILF-Saudi Arabia (ILF-KSA)
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF & Partners Engineering PSC
Mr. Benjamin Kreiter
Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz Road
Olaya District, Building No. 3074
Olaya Towers, Tower B, 11th Floor
Tel: +966 (11) 4 65 41 45
Fax: +966 (11) 4 64 46 16