Utilities Engineer (m/f)
- Ensures contractor compliance with applicable engineering codes and standards and QA/QC systems, policies, and procedures.
- Reviews utility submittals including vendors, shop drawings and utility drawings, surge analysis reports and specifications for compliance with the Contract requirements and design intent.
- Contributes to preparing project QA/QC procedures.
- Regularly visits the site to inspect the utility installation progress and identify non-conformances.
- Supports the construction management team during construction and commissioning.
- A degree in engineering, preferably BSc with +15 years of experience or MSc with +10 years of experience
- Excellent command of English, Arabic would be beneficial
- Use relationship management techniques to develop project opportunities within existing and new client accounts, further developing long-term partnerships and an effective client network
- Self-initiative, client focus, awareness of trends and changes, as well as an entrepreneurial attitude and a confident demeanor
What we are offering:
An interesting and challenging position with a high level of personal responsibility in a very diversified and interesting technical work environment. The opportunity to work in a dynamic team and to make use of your professional and personal qualifications in exciting projects. A pleasant social environment as well as a variety of opportunities for professional development in a company that operates globally. People who join our team find an organization that values them, treats them with respect, and constantly invests to help them to take on new challenges.
Location: ILF-Saudi Arabia (ILF-KSA)
Available from: Now
For further questions please contact us:
ILF & Partners Engineering PSC
Mr. Benjamin Kreiter
Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz Road
Olaya District, Building No. 3074
Olaya Towers, Tower B, 11th Floor
Tel: +966 (11) 4 65 41 45
Fax: +966 (11) 4 64 46 16