ILF at a Glance
The ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects. With 2,000 highly qualified employees at more than 40 office locations across five continents, the companies of the ILF Group have a strong regional presence. This enables ILF to interact with clients and project parties on site. At the same time, close cooperation within the network of the ILF Group makes it possible to draw on international experts and make use of their special experience, processes, and tools.
The combination of local presence and international expertise ensures that client needs are met. The company is privately owned by the founding families and is therefore independent. It has no affiliation with manufacturers, suppliers, or financial institutions.
ILF helps clients in the Oil & Gas, Energy & Climate Protection, Water & Environment, and Transport & Structures sectors to reach their ambitious goals by
- developing and optimizing sustainable project solutions based on a comprehensive approach
- creatively and diligently working to provide high quality, reliable solutions
- closely interacting with clients and project parties on site
- integrating all concerned parties
- using ILF’s pedigree of international experience and competence as well as
- maintaining ILF’s private ownership and complete independence
ILF is committed to achieving the highest standard of client satisfaction and to maintaining long-term business relations with its clients.
ILF strives to help improve quality of life around the globe.