ILF at a Glance
The ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects. With 2,500 highly qualified employees at more than 40 office locations across five continents, the companies of the ILF Group have a strong regional presence. This enables ILF to interact with clients and project parties on site. At the same time, close cooperation within the network of the ILF Group makes it possible to draw on international experts and make use of their special experience, processes, and tools.
The combination of local presence and international expertise ensures that client needs are met in the best possible way. The company is privately owned by the founding families and is therefore completely independent. It has no affiliation with manufacturers, suppliers, or financial institutions.
ILF helps clients in the Energy & Climate Protection, Water & Environment, Transportation & Urban Spaces and Oil, Gas & Industrial sectors to reach their ambitious goals by
- analyzing the clients’ needs and providing consulting services to clients,
- developing and optimizing sustainable project solutions based on a comprehensive approach,
- creatively and diligently working to deliver reliable, high-quality solutions,
- closely interacting with clients and project parties on site,
- integrating all stakeholders involved,
- using ILF’s international experience and competence together with local knowledge,
- maintaining ILF’s private ownership and complete independence.
ILF is committed to achieving the highest standard of client satisfaction and to maintaining long-term business relations with its clients.