Experienced HV Electrical Engineer / Project Manager (m/f/d)
The ILF Group is an international leading engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial, energy and infrastructure projects. With 2,000 highly qualified employees at more than 40 office locations across five continents, the companies of the ILF Group have a strong regional presence.
For our offices in Munich, Bremen and Hamburg we are looking for an experienced and motivated HV Electrical Engineer / Project Manager (m/f/d):
Your role will include the planning and design, specifying and tendering as well as order processing, construction supervision and commissioning of electrical aspects of large-scale international projects. These can be in the fields of energy transmission and distribution systems, grid connection of photovoltaic and BESS power plants, power to gas facilities, water transmission systems and large-scale industrial plants.
In our interdisciplinary team you will work on projects for a sustainable power supply with high shares of renewable energies. From time to time you will be required to support our Sales Team on technical parts of our offers.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with focus on high voltage power systems
- Good command of German and English or alternatively good command of English and French
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in high voltage and extra high voltage systems with focus on at least two of the following fields:
o Substations (GIS/AIS)
o Protection and Metering
o Overhead Lines
o Underground Cables
o Offshore Cables
o HVDC systems
- Experience in the following fields would be of benefit:
o Grid connection of Photovoltaic Power Plants (or Renewable Energy Plants) and/or Large Scale Battery Systems (BESS)
o Grid Studies with PowerFactory, ETAP or NEPLAN
o Energy Master Plans
o Industrial Plants
- You are used to working flexibly, independently and reliably in a team
- We serve projects in worldwide locations so the ideal candidate will be comfortable with travelling and working internationally
- Proficiency in MS Office
Why should you apply?
- a pleasant, cooperatively working environment
- an exciting and versatile field of activity in a dynamic, team-oriented company with attractive conditions in connection with long term employment
- individually tailored training and development opportunities
- interesting projects in an international environment in the field of energy transmission and distribution, renewable energy plants and large-scale industrial plants
- an attractive working hours model as well as other benefits (e.g. health program, company events, Bikeleasing, mobile working, sports activities etc.)
- traffic-favorable situation with company owned parking lot and good connection by public transport
To apply for this opportunity please send us your resume with cover letter, availability and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share our drive for engineering excellence!
Arbeitsort: ILF-Germany, Office München
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kffr. Vera Hoeft
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 348
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144