QHSE Engineer (National Staff)
- Adherence to mission statement, to Integrated Management System (IMS) adopted by the Company, which is a process-oriented in compliance with the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Ensure that HSE management system requirements are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Monitoring and assuring Company’s compliance with the requirements of the Integrated Management System (IMS) and with applicable Kazakh Health and Safety laws and regulations.
- Reporting on the performance of the HS management system to Compliance Director for review and as a basis for improvement of the management and HS management system.
- Supports each of the Project Managers in a matrix-type relationship and also monitors and assures their compliance with Corporate and Legal Health Safety Requirements.
- Identify necessary Health, Safety Training requirements for ILF’s personnel or Subcontractor.
- Identify Health, Safety improvement areas and inform the Management.
- Be aware of and obey the Company Health, Safety rules & perform the activities required by relevant procedures on these issues.
- Attend all the organized training courses when invited.
- Provision of support from the company to the Group companies in the HSE discipline.
- Writing procedures, revising and editing them accordingly.
- Provision of support from the company to the Group project managers for the fulfilment of project HSE requirements.
- Collaborate with the Group project managers for the preparation of HSE deliverables for projects when requested by Clients or State Expertise, such as Development to EIA Reports.
- Organize safety personnel attestations for knowledge of Kazakhstan laws and standards as per requirements.
- Conduct incident-preventing inspections.
- Conduct incident investigations.
- Development of improving of labour conditions and environment on the basis of domestic and foreign experience.
- Make reports on Health & Safety as per fixed forms and terms.
- Work with state control bodies/inspections.
- Emergency Measures Inspection, State Fire Safety Service, Protection Inspection.
- Knowledge on ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 9001 standards.
- Problem solving
- Extensive communication skills
- Knowledge on HSE requirements for engineering design
- Knowledge on overview of HSE requirements for PMC and EPC projects.
Arbeitsort: ILF-Kazakhstan, Büro Atyrau
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Kazakhstan Consulting Engineers LLC
Ms. Zulfira Sadyrbayeva
98, Panfilova Str.
BC “Old Square”, Office 609
Tel: +7 (727) 3 13 07 - 26
Fax: +7 (727) 3 13 07 - 18