Senior Consultant Energy / Photovoltaic (m/f/d)
The ILF Munich Solar Photovoltaic & Hybrid Systems team works across a diverse range of large-scale renewables projects across private and public sectors globally. Join our Team in Munich or Fontainebleau!
- You will operate as a technical advisor to International and Development Finance Institutions (IFI’s and DFI’s) , private project developers and government institutions in the field of Solar PV and hybrid systems.
- In this context you will lead international Solar PV and hybrid projects as Project Manager, either in the capacity of Owners Engineer or as Lenders Technical Advisory Due Diligence works.
- As a Project Manager and Technical Expert, you lead a project team and coordinate sub-contractors and QA/QC as required.
- Finally, you will support our sales team in the acquisition of new projects as required.
- Tradition meets Modern: As a medium-sized family business, our corporate culture is characterized by unbureaucratic dynamic and collaborative flat hierarchies. We combine long-standing tradition with innovative approaches and the latest technologies.
- We share profits with our employees, reward employee recommendations and publications of technical articles and honor outstanding projects with Excellence Awards.
- Become part of a great vision: We aspire to drive the energy transition, promote environmental protection and contribute to improving the quality of life for all.
- We take care of your health and the environment through our mobile and flexible work offer, generous special leave allowance in addition to mandated holidays, bike leasing, Job Ticket, gym allowance, comfortable and adjustable working areas, co-payment for workplace prescription eyewear and our Employee Assistance Program. (Customized according to country)
- Successfully graduated in the field of energy and environmental technology, electrical engineering or similar, with a focus on Renewable Energies / Solar Photovoltaics.
- 10 years experience in either the planning, design, development or consulting of renewable energy systems, especially in the field of Solar PV and PV hybrid systems.
- Experience in consulting environments and knowledge of the typical client base and industry contacts is desirable. Understanding of power systems or energy economics is an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken skills in English.
Sounds like a match? We look forward to receiving your application at email@example.com!
What we are happy about:
If you are passionate about your job, regardless of your ethnic origin, religion or ideology. Gender, disability, age or sexual identity are also irrelevant to us. The main thing is that you fit in with us! Become part of Engineering Excellence!
Be part of Engineering Excellence!
In a medium-sized family business with around 250 employees in Germany and at the same time active worldwide as an engineering and consulting service provider in the energy sector with a long-standing tradition and innovative approaches.
With our customised and excellent solutions for national and international industrial and infrastructure projects, we drive the energy transition, protect the environment, improve the quality of life and do so with numerous locations at home and abroad and 29 nationalities. We have department heads with flexible working time models, receptionists instead of receptionists and an age range of our employees of more than 70 years.
If you’d like to learn even more about us and our application process, feel free to visit us at kununu.
Arbeitsort: ILF-Germany, Office München
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Caroline Göhringer
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 379
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144