Senior Consultant Energy / Photovoltaic (m/f/d) - full time
The ILF Munich Solar Photovoltaic & Hybrid Systems team works across a diverse range of large-scale renewables projects across private and public sectors globally. Join us and work ideally from our office in Munich but also from one of our other locations (Hamburg / Bremen / Essen) or remotely.
- You will operate as a technical advisor to International and Development Finance Institutions (IFI’s and DFI’s) , private project developers and government institutions in the field of Solar PV and hybrid systems.
- In this context you will lead international Solar PV and hybrid projects as Project Manager, either in the capacity of Owners Engineer or as Lenders Technical Advisory Due Diligence works.
- As a Project Manager and Technical Expert, you lead a project team and coordinate sub-contractors and QA/QC as required.
- Finally, you will support our sales team in the acquisition of new projects as required.
- An challenging and enjoyable job role with a high level of personal responsibility in an exciting and varied technical environment.
- You will be part of a dynamic team and share your expertise when mentoring less experienced junior engineers and grow your knowledge from senior colleagues.
- We offer you a pleasant, social environment as well as a wide range of development opportunities within a globally operating company.
- Look forward to benefits like a flexible working time model, mobile working, job ticket, bike leasing, health program, sports offers, gym allowance, company events, etc..
- Successfully graduated in the field of energy and environmental technology, electrical engineering or similar, with a focus on Renewable Energies / Solar Photovoltaics.
- Around 10 years’ experience in either the planning, design, development or consulting of renewable energy systems, especially in the field of Solar PV and PV hybrid systems.
- Experience in consulting environments and knowledge of the typical client base and industry contacts is desirable. Understanding of power systems or energy economics is an advantage.
- Very good written and spoken skills in English and French.
Sounds like a match? We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.!
Be part of Engineering Excellence!
ILF Beratende Ingenieure is a renowned, globally active engineering and consulting company with more than 50 years of experience. We design comprehensive, customized solutions for national and international industrial and infrastructure projects. At ILF, we develop sustainable and economical approaches today to address tomorrow’s needs.
Arbeitsort: ILF-Germany, Office München
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Caroline Göhringer
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 379
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144