Process Engineer (National Staff)
- Assists in the development of Project Process Engineering CTR’s for review with Chief Engineer.
- Reports to the Lead Engineer the status of Process Engineering activities and Deliverables.
- Initiates the development of all required discipline deliverables for the assigned area.
- Ensures communication flow, both verbal and written, is maintained within Process Engineering group and with other engineering disciplines.
- Assists with the upkeep of storage and listing of all Process Engineering specific standards stored on the computer network.
- Coordinates Process Engineering design activities with other design and engineering groups.
- Identifies deviations in job scope, estimates, and initiates PVN’s.
- Receives and distributes design instructions pertaining to plant design requirements and procedures.
- Represents Area/Unit Process Engineering in meetings with suppliers, subcontractors, licensors, clients, and other Company disciplines, and produces documentation required for conference or meeting notes.
- Reviews and approves Area/Unit Process Engineering design drawings.
- Submits Area/Unit Process Engineering design drawings to Principal Engineer for issue.
- Monitors quality control for assigned area.
- Assists in the development of the Process Engineering project completion report.
- Stand in for Lead Engineer if required during periods of absence.
- On assignment to the field, co-ordinates or carries out work on site surveys, measurements, acts of acceptance, and other site engineering activities.
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of technical terms and conditions.
- Familiar with all phases of Contracts.
- Awareness of compliance and audit processes.
- Ability to identify changes and improvements to the technical documentation and procedures to reflect Client’s changing requirements.
- Knowledge of computer based systems including, CAD, Database Management systems, Excel, Word, Microsoft Office or equivalent software packages.
- Be proactive, a self-starter and ability to work without supervision.
- Systematic thinker and good organizational skills/ time management.
- Strong personality with ability to be firm and persuasive without authority.
- Team player within and across functions.
- Sensitive to Client’s requirements and Client-focused.
Education: Bachelor degree in engineering is minimum requirement.
Master degree preferred
Language skills: Russian and English are mandatory.
Kazakh is advantageous
Professional experience: Min 5 years
Arbeitsort: ILF-Kazakhstan, Büro Atyrau
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Kazakhstan, Atyrau
Ms. Bakyt Kadiraliyeva
26V Vladimirskiy Street
Tel: +7 (712) 2 71 61 - 70
Fax: +7 (702) 3 32 89 - 88