Senior Civil Engineer (National Staff)
- Development of the full set of project documentation, principle diagrams, drawings, explanatory notes, etc. for architectural and construction solutions, metal and reinforced concrete structures and other sections as per the requirements of construction regulations and standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Design of metal and reinforced concrete structures, including:
- Calculation of loads and impacts on metal structures;
- Performance of foundation loads calculation;
- Development of drawings of general view of metal structures of buildings and structures (plans, cross-sections, views, excerpts);
- Development of layouts of metal and concrete structures elements;
- Detailed drawings of metal structures nodes;
- Assembling drawings of concrete and reinforced concrete structures;
- Drawings of reinforcement, embedded and connecting items;
- Diagrams of monolithic reinforced concrete structures;
- Specifications and bills of materials for concrete and reinforces concrete structures and rolled metal products and items.
- Performance of calculations using specialized software.
- Design of industrial and civil facilities.
- Collection of initial data for design, personal participation in the construction site surveying.
- Construction supervision for the facilities designed.
- Implementation of technical support of the project before the end of the installation works.
- Preparation and issuance of tasks under related sections.
- Advanced AutoCAD user.
- Knowledge of calculations software (SCAD, LIRA-SAPR, STAAD.PRO, etc.) is a must.
- Advanced user of Data Management Systems, Excel, Word, Microsoft Office or similar software packages.
- Work experience as per the requirements of construction regulations and standards of the Republic of Kazakhstan (knowledge of international standards in the field of construction will be an advantage).
- Work experience in international companies will be an advantage.
- Ability to develop projects at all stages of design.
- Be proactive, initiative and have ability to work without supervision.
Education: Bachelor degree in engineering is minimum requirement.
Master degree preferred
Language skills: Russian and English are mandatory.
Kazakh is advantageous
Professional experience: Min 10 years
mail to: email@example.com
Arbeitsort: ILF-Kazakhstan, Büro Atyrau
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Kazakhstan, Atyrau
Ms. Bakyt Kadiraliyeva
26V Vladimirskiy Street
Tel: +7 (712) 2 71 61 - 70
Fax: +7 (702) 3 32 89 - 88