Project Manager (m/f) - Technical Advisory to PPP Developers
- ILF is at the forefront of developing and deploying innovative investment and partnership models within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. As our portfolio of partnership activities grows, we are seeking a Project Manager to join our team in Riyadh.
- Being responsible for the overall management / coordination of ILF consultants and the interface management towards all relevant parties in the project involved.
- Taking-on a leading role for providing technical and facilitation support of PPPs.
- Ensuring that PPP projects are prepared for competitive market bidding in such a way that all financial risk components are adequately identified, quantified and allocated in a manner consistent with prescribed methodologies.
- Successfully graduated in the field of mechanical or energy and environmental technology, electrical engineering or similar.
- Excellent command of English, working fluency in Arabic & French extremely useful.
- At least 10 years of substantial team management practice in complex project management.
- Demonstrated track record related to PPP/ concessions context that reached financial closure.
- Experience in Saudi Arabia or other GCC countries would be an important advantage.
- Understanding the basic economic assumptions as well as of project management system of ILF or similar including reporting and monitoring.
- Knowledge of EPC, O&M, PPA, PWPA key terms conditions
- Sensitive to clients’ requirements and client-focused.
What we offer:
An interesting and challenging position with a high level of personal responsibility in a very diversified and interesting technical work environment. The opportunity to work in a dynamic team and to make use of your professional and personal qualifications in exciting projects. A pleasant social environment as well as a variety of opportunities for professional development in a company that operates globally. People who join our team find an organization that values them, treats them with respect, and constantly invests to help them to take on new challenges.
Arbeitsort: ILF-Saudi Arabia (ILF-KSA)
Verfügbar ab: December 7, 2021
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF & Partners Engineering PSC
Mr. Benjamin Kreiter
Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz Road
Olaya District, Building No. 3074
Olaya Towers, Tower B, 11th Floor
Tel: +966 (11) 4 65 41 45
Fax: +966 (11) 4 64 46 16