Principal Civil Engineer (National Staff)
- Knowledge of the Company’s quality assurance policy.
- Organize and carry out the design on the facilities assigned to him/her, control the terms of implementation, resolve arising issues, coordinate the decisions made with the chief specialist, check the work of contractors, sign the materials being checked.
- Coordinate the separate parts of the project performed by the contractors under his/her tasks and the related specialists, to coordinate the adopted technical solutions, while working on the facilities.
- Provide technical assistance to the engineers working with him/her on the assigned facilities, make sketches for them, recommend solution charts and a list of technical documentation.
- Ensure that the requirements of the applicable regulatory documents, as well as technical specifications and design assignments are observed and, if necessary, coordinate deviations from them during the design of the facilities assigned to him/her.
- Determine and coordinate the volume of design materials with the chief specialist.
- Prepare, in conjunction with the chief specialist, counter assignments to the related specialists and coordinate those with the chief project engineer.
- Ensure the development of the necessary options to identify the most appropriate and cost-effective design solutions.
- Visit construction sites to obtain baseline data, perform inspection of the construction sites. Participate in design review commissions.
- Increase the level of his/her technical, economic knowledge in accordance with the scope required to perform his/her functional duties.
- Ensure compliance with the occupational safety in accordance with the type of work performed.
- Be familiar with and comply with the Company’s quality assurance rules and carry out activities provided by the relevant procedures.
- Identify deviations from the plan during the early stages of the Project and make corrective measures.
- Immediately notify the Project Manager about non-standard events, especially with regard to their possible impact on the Contract.
- Attend all the courses organized by the Company, if necessary.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of technical terms and conditions.
- Familiar with all phases of EPC Contracts.
- Awareness of compliance and audit processes.
- Ability to identify changes and improvements to technical documentation and procedures to reflect the Client’s changing requirements.
- Knowledge of computer-based systems including CAD, Database Management systems, Microsoft Office or equivalent software packages.
- Be proactive, initiative and have ability to work without supervision.
- Systematic thinking, good organizational and time management skills.
- Decisive, ability to be firm and convincing, without even having the required authority.
- Ability to work in a team within their functional responsibilities and beyond such a framework.
- Be sensitive to the Client’s requirements and remain Client-focused.
Education: Bachelor degree in engineering is minimum requirement.
Master degree preferred
Language skills: English is advantageous
Professional experience: Min 20 years, (Min 5 years – in lead experience)
Mail to: Recruitment-KAZ@ilf.com
Arbeitsort: ILF-Kazakhstan, Büro Atyrau
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Kazakhstan, Atyrau
Ms. Bakyt Kadiraliyeva
26V Vladimirskiy Street
Tel: +7 (712) 2 71 61 - 70
Fax: +7 (702) 3 32 89 - 88