Consultant Electrical Power / Grid Connection (m/w/d)
The ILF Munich Power Transmission & Distribution team works across a diverse range of large-scale international projects across private and public sectors. Join us and work ideally from our office in Munich but also from one of our other locations (Hamburg / Bremen / Essen) or remotely.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing technical engineering support at all stages of the project development cycle
- Preparation, checking and approval of technical reports
- EPC tender preparation, review and evaluation
- Reviewing of project designs including FEED and detailed design level
- Project management of work packages as well as complete projects, if desired
- People management ensuring effective communication within the team
- Client and stakeholder liaison
In our interdisciplinary team you will work on projects for a sustainable power supply with high shares of renewable energies. From time to time you will be required to support our Sales Team on technical parts of our proposals.
The role is based in our Munich office, however, the option of working in our Bremen, Essen or Hamburg office will be considered for the right candidate.
- A challenging and enjoyable job role with a high level of personal responsibility in an exciting and varied technical environment.
- You will be part of a dynamic team and share your expertise when mentoring less experienced junior engineers and grow your knowledge from senior colleagues.
- We offer you a pleasant, social environment as well as a wide range of development opportunities within a globally operating company.
- Look forward to benefits like a flexible working time model, mobile working, job ticket, bike leasing, health program, sports offers, gym allowance, company events, etc..
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering with focus on high voltage power systems
- You are fluent in German and English or alternatively you are fluent in French and English
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience in high voltage and extra high voltage systems with focus on at least two of the following fields:
o Substations (GIS/AIS)
o Protection and Metering
o Overhead Lines
o Underground Cables
o Offshore Cables
o HVDC systems
- Experience in the following fields would be of benefit:
o Working in a technical consultancy environment
o Project management experience including leading a team
o Planning and operation of transmission systems
o Grid connection of renewable energy plants including knowledge of connection process and permitting requirements
o Power system studies with PowerFactory, PSSE, ETAP or NEPLAN
o Developing of Energy Master Plans
- You are used to working flexibly, independently and reliably in a team
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment with project teams based across different offices
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with travelling and working internationally
- Strong general IT skills and excellent knowledge of MS Office package
Sounds like a match? We look forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability at email@example.com!
Be part of Engineering Excellence!
ILF Beratende Ingenieure is a renowned, globally active engineering and consulting company with more than 50 years of experience. We design comprehensive, customized solutions for national and international industrial and infrastructure projects. At ILF, we develop sustainable and economical approaches today to address tomorrow’s needs.
Arbeitsort: ILF-Germany, Office Hamburg
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Beratende Ingenieure GmbH
Frau Dipl.-Kffr. Vera Hoeft
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 348
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 144