Tunnel Ventilation Engineer
ILF Consultants, Inc. is looking for a tunnel ventilation engineer for its Seattle (WA) office.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of ventilation systems for road, rail and metro tunnels
- Review of design documents in all project phases
- Preparation of tender documents and technical specifications
- On-site construction supervision of tunnel ventilation systems including commissioning
- Execution of air flow measurements
- Supervision and monitoring of (live) fire tests on tunnel ventilation systems
- Working with our international multi-disciplinary fire-life-safety team
- Attending meetings with project team(s), clients, and agencies
- Providing support in international projects
- Supporting business development and the preparation of proposals
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- PE certification in mechanical engineering or fire protection, or the ability to become PE certified within the next 6 months
- Experience of having worked with and executed engineering studies and designs for professional consulting engineering companies
- Ability to work in a team and also independently
- Specialization in the field of turbomachinery or ventilation systems
- Familiarity with NFPA 130 and 502
- Familiarity with Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulation tools
- Familiarity with programming languages (i.e. Python, Java, C#, …)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel for short and extended trips (as required)
You can look forward to a varied job in an international company, in which you will have the chance to work within a dynamic team and contribute your background to exciting projects. ILF offers a flexible work environment.
ILF provides a competitive remuneration package for all permanent employees.
About the company:
Founded more than 50 years ago, the ILF Group is a renowned, global engineering and consulting firm. Designing comprehensive, customized solutions for national and international industrial and infrastructure projects. We at ILF develop sustainable and economical approaches today to address the needs of tomorrow.
Arbeitsort: ILF-USA, Office Seattle
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Consultants, Inc.
Mr. Daniel Fischer
506 2nd Ave
Tel: +1 (206) 9 60 69 48moc/fli//rehcsif/leinad