Senior Management Consultant (m/f/d)
Coming from the engineering discipline, we are currently building up our Management Consulting team with offices in Vienna, Innsbruck, Munich and Dubai, focusing on transactions and PPP advisory mandates in the Water, Transport and Energy sectors and are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Management Consultant to be part of our interdisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a track record in transactions who are interested in playing a crucial role in advising clients in our core sectors. We offer a highly entrepreneurial and inspiring environment, with a collaborative and friendly approach, flexible working models, and competitive performance-oriented compensation.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to provide your contribution by supporting private and public organizations in supporting their investment decisions.
- Manage mandates and lead teams in the execution of large-scale due diligence/PPP projects/transactions in water, transport and energy sectors, consisting of interdisciplinary teams.
- Execute and supervise complex quantitative and qualitative analyses and lead various teams of other consultants, analysts and subject matter experts.
- Building/Extending long-term, trust-based relationships with our clients and within the company.
- Contributing to the development of our offerings and tools; in particular, helping to further develop the management consulting service offering.
- Supporting the growth of the management consulting team and supervision of analysts/consultants.
- Other tasks related to your role as a member of the local office team.
- MSc or equivalent, MBA in a technical/financial/economic field; Further qualifications are advantageous, e.g. CFA.
- Ideally 5–7 years (Manager) of working experience in M&A, management consultancy investment funds, investment advisory, with an established reputation and network in named sectors.
- Demonstrable track record in managing complex projects and strong willingness to drive the growth of our team in a role relating to mandates
- Clear interest in using your relationships, knowledge and understanding of mandates dynamics to support the growth of ILF’s PPP / transaction services in close coordination with the sales and business development teams of the ILF group.
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation, commitment and ability to act independently.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, produce high-quality results within deadlines and budget.
- Demonstrated team player with a strong motivation to contribute to positive team culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional fluency in English (orally and written) is a must. Other language skills are considered advantageous, e.g. German, Arabic.
- Flexibility to travel at international level (30%).
We offer you
- A clear career perspective and growth opportunity for you as an individual or you with your team.
- Competitive performance-oriented compensation.
- Highly entrepreneurial and inspiring environment, with the chance to develop and participate in building up a regional management consulting team.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Working on challenging and innovative projects in one of the most dynamic transaction markets.
- A unique opportunity to work with some of the most proficient colleagues and clients within the global industry.
- A collaborative, professional, innovative and responsible way of working with a desire to achieve the highest level of quality.
We aim to provide an exceptional job applicant experience but cannot do it without you. Before you apply, please take the time to carefully read the job description to ensure you are a good fit for this role and why this opportunity is right for you. We would love to connect with all of you but due to the high volume of applications, would only be reaching out to the shortlisted applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage everyone to apply.
Mandatory notice: The minimum gross salary for the advertised position is according to the collective agreement for employees in information and consulting with readiness for KV overpayment. The overpayment is based on professional experience and qualifications.
Arbeitsort: ILF-Austria, office Vienna
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Consulting Engineers Austria GmbH
Frau MSc Alexandra Proksch
Tel: +43 (1) 7 01 77 - 457
Fax: +43 (512) 21 99 21 - 9558