Risk Manager (m/f)
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Make risk assessments, which involves analyzing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
- Evaluate risk, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organization such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluate previous handling of risks.
- Conduct audits of policy and compliance to standards, including liaison with internal and external auditors.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- BSc with +15 years of experience or MSc with +10 years of experience
- Previous experience working in Middle East, preferably Saudi Arabia.
- Western accredited University
- Excellent command of English, Arabic would be beneficial
- Use relationship management techniques to develop project opportunities within existing and new client accounts, further developing long-term partnerships and an effective client network
- Self-initiative, client focus, awareness of trends and changes, as well as an entrepreneurial attitude and a confident demeanor
What we are offering:
An interesting and challenging position with a high level of personal responsibility in a very diversified and interesting technical work environment. The opportunity to work in a dynamic team and to make use of your professional and personal qualifications in exciting projects. A pleasant social environment as well as a variety of opportunities for professional development in a company that operates globally. People who join our team find an organization that values them, treats them with respect, and constantly invests to help them to take on new challenges
Arbeitsort: ILF-Saudi Arabia (ILF-KSA)
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF & Partners Engineering PSC
Mr. Benjamin Kreiter
Prince Muhammad Bin Abdulaziz Road
Olaya District, Building No. 3074
Olaya Towers, Tower B, 11th Floor
Tel: +966 (11) 4 65 41 45
Fax: +966 (11) 4 64 46 16