Lead Proposal Manager (m/f/d) Management Consulting
Coming from the engineering discipline, we are currently building up our Management Consulting team with offices in Vienna, Innsbruck, Munich and Dubai, focusing on feasibility assessment, transactions and PPP advisory mandates in the business areas of ILF.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Lead Proposal Manager to support our operative teams in the business development and acquisition of service mandates in business areas of ILF.
- Lead and build up team for centralized proposal management
- Manage and coordinate the elaboration of all proposals of the department (coordination and elaboration) together with subject matter experts that are responsible for the scope and service delivery
- Manage and coordinate the elaboration of proposals with public authorities, International Finance Institutions (IFI), commercial lenders and private equity investors for the unit and also in-house engineering services of the company
- Support growth of the management consulting team by better selection of projects and efficient and effective proposal elaboration;
- Manage, coordinate and support in the entire procurement process for consulting services (from expression of interest, pre-qualification to elaboration and submission of binding proposals); hand-over to teams for execution
- Manage, coordinate, elaborate, update required tools and templates along predefined acquisition process;
- Align with business developers and support units (business service, marketing, legal, insurance) of the company and partners along procurement process;
- Proactively support via identification of International Finance Institution opportunities by searching online tender platforms; attend IFI coordination calls and represent ILF;
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who is interested in playing a crucial role in managing the entire acquisition process, from identification, review, elaboration of a proposal up to proposal submission and contracting of mandates with support from subject matter experts that are responsible for execution.
- Ideally 10 years working experience in similar environment; preferably consulting and engineering industry with own experience in business development, acquisition and execution of mandates;
- Clear interest in working in international environment and interdisciplinary teams as support unit in a fast paced market;
- Well-structured and stress resistant working methods with willingness to work along processes (either already defined or yet missing);
- Advanced skills in related software packages incl. MS 365, MS teams, MS Sharepoint, MS Excel, MS Access for data handling, editing; advanced software skills in MS Powerpoint, MS Visio and Adobe InDesign for elaboration of visuals are advantageous
- Project Management qualification and certificate are advantageous but not a must;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Professional fluency in English (orally and written) is a must; Other languages are considered advantageous.
We offer a highly entrepreneurial and inspiring environment, with a collaborative and friendly approach, flexible working models, and competitive compensation.
- interesting and challenging working environment
- highly entrepreneurial and inspiring environment, with the chance to develop and participate in building up a regional management consulting team
- flexible working hours with opportunity to work remote and from home office
- Support for annual public transport ticket, e‑bike leasing
- Attractive internal and external career and further training opportunities
- Conclusion of a life insurance policy from the 2nd year of employment with the company
- Professional team and working environment
Gesetzlich verpflichtender Hinweis: The minimum gross salary for the advertised position is according to the collective agreement for employees in information and consulting with readiness for KV overpayment. The overpayment is based on professional experience and qualifications.
Arbeitsort: ILF-Austria, office Vienna
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Consulting Engineers Austria GmbH
Frau Lisa Bruckner
Tel: +43 (1) 7 01 77 - 457
Fax: +43 (512) 21 99 21 - 9558