As a Consultant you will be responsible for helping Clients to realize projects in the energy sector through accurate data gathering, thorough analysis and process recommendations and giving objective advice based on technology review, market analysis and company information.
- You will work in an interdisciplinary team of engineers and economists;
- Your responsibilities include business and/or technical consulting in energy supply, transportation and distribution;
- Preparation of proposals and quality control;
- Model and design energy infrastructure systems; and
- You will be based in Munich but some travelling will be required.
- Degree in engineering with a focus on energy industry;
- Based on your major fields of studies and/or relevant internships, you have acquired basic knowledge in the fields of financing, economics, energy conversion, transportation or distribution, market analysis or business consulting;
- You are interested in issues important to the energy sector;
- You are a great team player, have a distinct analytical mindset, and display genuine commitment;
- Strong analytical skills are a must;
- Extremely strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills;
- Languages: fluent in English, and good command of German;
- Additional language desired but not necessary.
- Interesting and highly international project environment;
- First class training to build-up your individual competence;
- Guidance during the early days by experienced senior consultants;
- Working in an international and multicultural team;
- High flexibility and openness to new ideas;
- Based in the heart of Bavaria, in the beautiful city of Munich; and
- Attractive salary and bonus system.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, stating your earliest starting date.
Arbeitsort: ILF-Business Consult Germany (ILF-BGE) - Büro München
Verfügbar ab: December 7, 2021
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Business Consult GmbH
Ms. Joséphine Antonio-Hobbs
Tel: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 548
Fax: +49 (89) 25 55 94 - 550