Lead/Senior Electrical Engineer (National Staff)
- Lead development of electrical design for the full set of project documentation, principle diagrams, drawings, explanatory notes, etc. for outdoor lighting, power electric equipment, power supply and other sections. Designing of the above mentioned sections includes the following:
- Calculation of electrical loads
- Designing of outdoor and indoors power supply systems
- Performance of lightning protection and grounding calculation;
- Development of single line diagrams and electric equipment control diagrams
- Analysis and selection of electrical equipment (power distribution system (high and low voltage switchgear, transformers, electric motors, adjustable speed drives, battery chargers batteries, UPS and air power lines), power supply management system, cathodic protection system, grounding and lightning protection system, lighting system)
- Designing of air and cable lines of up to 35 kV
- Development of cathodic protection system of structures (pipelines, tanks, etc.);
- Designing of outdoor and indoors lighting systems
- Lead development of project specific engineering solutions without supervision in order to meet the project goals
- Lead development of package-engineering (bid evaluation, vetting, expediting, commissioning support)
- Coordinate different electrical engineering activities in the electrical team and in other engineering disciplines
- Lead organization, initiation, and follow-up of the project files and documentation, including maintaining the standard project files structure on project server.
- Responsible to oversee all electrical engineering related documents before being issued for Interdisciplinary Check and before submission to Clients.
- Responsible to implement all required electrical engineering related measures to ensure quality at source
- Train and mentor junior engineers
- Must have sound knowledge and understanding of technical terms and conditions.
- Familiar with all phases of сontracts.
- Awareness of compliance and audit processes.
- Ability to identify changes and improvements to the technical documentation and procedures to reflect Client’s changing requirements.
- Knowledge of computer based systems including, CAD, Database Management systems, Excel, Word, Microsoft Office or equivalent software packages.
- Be proactive, a self-starter and ability to work without supervision.
- Systematic thinker and good organizational skills/ time management.
- Strong personality with ability to be firm and persuasive without authority.
- Team player within and across functions.
- Sensitive to Client’s requirements and Client-focused.
Education: Bachelor degree in engineering is minimum requirement.
Master degree preferred
Language skills: English and Russian are mandatory.
Kazakh is advantageous.
Professional experience: Min 10 years, (Min 5 years – in lead experience)
Arbeitsort: ILF-Kazakhstan, Büro Atyrau
Verfügbar ab: Jetzt
Für Fragen freuen wir uns über Ihre Kontaktaufnahme:
ILF Kazakhstan, Atyrau
Ms. Bakyt Kadiraliyeva
26V Vladimirskiy Street
Tel: +7 (712) 2 71 61 - 70
Fax: +7 (702) 3 32 89 - 88