In complex projects, problems tend to arise at the interfaces between project parties, and coordination needs increase with the number of project parties involved.
ILF strives to cover all competencies needed for complex projects by using in-house specialists to minimize external interfaces.
ILF provides complementary expertise in the following areas:
- Climate Change Management
- Disaster Risk Management
- Energy Concepts
- Environmental & Social Management
- Geological and Hydrogeological Consultancy
- Geotechnical Design and Consultancy
- Information Management – GIS & BIM
- Resilience Management Critical Infrastructure
- Rehabilitation of Aging Infrastructure
- Risk & Safety Management
- Sustainability Advisory Services
- Urban & Environmental Planning