In the early phases of a project, ideas are developed and later made into concepts and master plans. Truly good project ideas are those that can be realized.
That is why project ideas have to be evaluated regarding feasibility and technical, economic, and legal criteria.
Based on validated facts and information, a decision is made about whether or not to further pursue the project in question.
ILF supports investors in the development and implementation of projects. For selected projects ILF takes on the role of project developer. ILF provides the following services:
- Project identification
- Master and framework plans
- Implementation concepts
- Preparation of project funding
- Project marketing
- Utilization concepts
For additional information, please click here:
- Geology and Hydrogeology
- Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics
- Urban and Environmental Planning
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Design of Load-Bearing Structures
- Information Management — GIS and BIM
- Risk and Safety Management
- Financial Analysis and Institutional Strengthening