ILF provides advice and support for the development and realization of new project ideas.
While working towards solutions, investors, clients, and project developers must check and ensure that project ideas are viable. It is critical that they also identify the technical, operational, and economic constraints of a given project prior to making investment decisions.
ILF facilitates those processes, helping to identify and minimize environmental and societal impacts and assessing the likelihood of receiving authority approval.
ILF provides the following services:
- Bankable Feasibility Studies
- Dispute Resolution
- Financial Advisory Services
- Institutional Analysis and Strengthening
- Lender’s Engineer
- Market Studies
- Master Plans
- Operation and Maintenance Consultancy
- PPP Advisory Services
- Pre-Feasibility Studies
- Project Screening
- Transaction Advisory Services, Due Diligence Analyses