ILF USA at a glance
Headquartered in Seattle and Houston, ILF USA is part of the ILF Group and a fully independent engineering and consulting firm. The company is privately owned by the founding families and is therefore completely independent. It has no affiliation with manufacturers, suppliers, or financial institutions.
ILF USA supports its clients in the development of project ideas to the realization of technically demanding infrastructure and industrial projects in the USA. In particular, we consider the local presence in the execution of projects as very important. The close cooperation in the network of the ILF Group enables the introduction of international experience and specialists, so that the customer is always advised in the best possible way.
In order to meet our customers needs in the best possible way, our two branch offices have a specialisation in a specific field of expertise. While ILF in Seattle is dealing with all kind of Fire Life Safety Systems, our office in Houston is working in the Oil and Gas Industry.
30+ years of experience
XX+ projects successfully executed
4 main business areas
ILF-USA helps clients in the Transportation & Structures and Oil, Gas & Industrial sectors to reach their ambitious goals by:
- analyzing the clients’ needs and providing consulting services to clients,
- developing and optimizing sustainable project solutions based on a comprehensive approach,
- creatively and diligently working to deliver reliable, high-quality solutions,
- closely interacting with clients and project parties on site,
- integrating all stakeholders involved,
- using ILF’s international experience and competence together with local knowledge,
- maintaining ILF’s private ownership and complete independence.
ILF is committed to achieving the highest standard of client satisfaction and to maintaining long-term business relations with its clients.