Design of Load-Bearing Structures
The optimization of structure design requires close interaction between all involved parties including architects, construction engineers, geotechnical engineers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, and structural engineers.
Depending on the complexity of the structures/facilities, state-of-the-art 2D or 3D software analysis programs are used for system analysis and optimization.
Tight design schedules require a close dialogue with structural engineers to review requirements and optimize structural systems.
ILF’s services in the design of load-bearing structures encompass:
- Structural design
- Structural analysis and simulation
- Dynamic analysis
- Stress and strain analysis of pipes
For additional information, please click here:
- Geology and Hydrogeology
- Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics
- Urban and Environmental Planning
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Information Management — GIS and BIM
- Risk and Safety Management
- Financial Analysis and Institutional Strengthening
- Project Development