The past decade has seen an unprecedented proliferation of telecommunication technology. As a matter of course, satellites, fibre-optic cables, mobile radio and computer technology are used to link into the global telecommunication network and reach even the remotest points on earth.
By executing telecommunication engineering for all multidisciplinary projects, and by implementing a great number of special telecommunication projects, ILF has built up and is continuously extending its know-how in this field.
With this broad overview, ILF is in an excellent position to define and compare a wide range of alternatives in order to select the optimum telecommunication solution to suit the requirements of a specific project.
ILF’s special fields of competence in telecommunication engineering include the following technologies and applications:
- Cable networks
- Backbone networks
- Access networks
- Switched networks
- Mobile communications
- Satellite communications
- Local and wide area networks
- Video and voice communication
For further information, please click here:
- Geology and hydrogeology
- Geotechnical engineering and soil mechanics
- Urban and environmental planning
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Design of load-bearing structures
- Information management and GIS
- Automation, Control and SCADA
- Safety and risk management
- Financial analysis and institutional strengthening
- Project development