ILF provides advice and support for the development and realization of new project ideas.
While working towards solutions, investors, clients, and project developers must check and ensure that project ideas are viable. It is critical that they also identify the technical, operational, and economic constraints of a given project prior to making investment decisions.
ILF facilitates those processes, helping to identify and minimize environmental and societal impacts and assessing the likelihood of receiving authority approval.
ILF provides the following services:
- Market Studies
- Master Planning
- Institutional Analysis / Strengthening
- Project Screening
- Pre-feasibility Study
- Financial Advisory
- Transaction Advisory Due Diligence
- PPP Advisory
- Bankable Feasibility Studies
- Optimization Studies
- Environmental & Social Impact Studies
- Lender’s Technical Advisor
- Dispute Resolution
- Operation Maintenance Consultancy