Professional project management is needed to reach project goals regarding time, quality, and cost.
ILF has many years of experience in the preparation and execution of large-scale, interdisciplinary projects. Drawing on this experience, ILF is competent to perform project management tasks as prime consultant.
The efficiency and quality of project execution is increased significantly by streamlining management responsibilities. If desired by the client, ILF assumes full responsibility for the management of projects.
Within the framework of project management ILF provides the following services:
- Definition of Targets
- Project organization
- Quality management
- Progress control (quantitative and qualitative)
- Project management (deadlines, processes, costs)
- Contract and claim management
- Decision and change management
- Documentation management
- Communication and information management
- Conflict and crisis management
- Health and safety plans
- Risk management