In complex projects, problems tend to arise at the interfaces between project parties, and coordination needs increase with the number of project parties involved.
ILF strives to cover all competencies needed for complex projects by using in-house specialists to minimize external interfaces.
ILF provides complementary expertise in the following areas:
- Geology and Hydrogeology
- Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics
- Urban and Environmental Planning
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Design of Load-Bearing Structures
- Information Management – GIS and BIM
- Risk and Safety Management
- Financial Analysis and Institutional Strengthening
- Project Development