Risk and Safety Management
Due to historic, large-scale accidents, the risk inherent to infrastructure and industrial projects in general has become the focus of public attention. This has resulted in more stringent risk and safety standards for structures and facilities, and it has led to risk and safety specific investigations and verifications being required as early as at the permit application stage of a project.
Risk and safety management services may include the development of hazard scenarios and suitable precautionary measures for the construction phase.
ILF has many years of experience in the risk and safety management of infrastructure projects and industrial plants. ILF’s services in this field include:
- Qualitative and quantitative risk analyses (ENVID, HAZID, HAZOP, SIL, QRA, etc.)
- Safety concepts and verifications
- Evacuation plans and simulations
- Alarm and emergency response plans
- Safety coordination (including contractor management)
- Occupational health and safety plans
- Reliability assessments of technical systems
- Environmental and social impact assessments (ESIA)
For additional information, please click here: