Urban and Environmental Planning
The decisive criteria for implementing complex projects are their funding and their likelihood of receiving authority approval. Availability of funding and the ability to gain authority approval determine the feasibility of these complex projects.
A project’s environmental compatibility is of special importance. Close cooperation between environmental specialists and engineers in the initial stage of a project ensures environmental compatibility and sustainability are addressed. This stage is also important for early coordination with the approval authorities and their designated experts to ensure a smooth approval process.
ILF’s services in environment and landscape planning encompass:
- Ecological mapping
- Environmental impact assessment
- Interdisciplinary value engineering assessment
- Planning of mitigation and compensation measures
- Landscape conservation support plan
- Emission and immission calculations
- Ecological supervision on construction sites
For additional information, please click here: