Because of growing water consumption, dwindling water resources and increasing water pollution, using raw water of inferior quality that requires treatment is often the only option to quench the world’s thirst.
Appropriate treatment solutions have to be customized depending on raw water quality, intended use, and operational constraints.
ILF’s expertise covers the complete range from well proven, low-tech to innovative, high-tech treatment processes such as membrane filtration technologies, with an increasing focus on cost-effective, affordable solutions that make safe water accessible to a rapidly growing population.
Whether it is initial assessments of water demands, feasibility studies for comparison of suitable treatment options, design development for recommended solutions, and/or support during procurement, construction and commissioning of water treatment plants – ILF’s water treatment experts are passionate about their contribution to sustaining human life.
Fields of Expertise:
- Process engineering including process optimization
- Water reuse
- Hydraulic engineering
- “One-stop shop” design services for all plant components
- Permit application design
- CAPEX and OPEX estimates
- Studies of alternatives including financial modeling
- Supervision of construction, installation, testing and commissioning
- Consultancy services for plant operation and maintenance
- Personnel training